Tuesday 4 October 2011

~Spiky~

Spiky left this blog sphere some months ago... not sure of how many to be precise.
It's not the same with out her.... I don't know about any one else but even though I'd never actually met her face to face, spoken to her on the phone... I felt I knew her... like a distant sister, best friend. If you manage to read this Spiky... I hope you are taking great care of you and your family. I wish you all the very best in life... and one day you will have that ride on my badassmotherfucker of a motorbike...that I just know must happen. I realise that people in blog land are very busy with their lives... mine of late has been very busy particularly at work... gone from a normal 40 hr shift to a 45 hr shift, getting up at silly times of the day...short term and I made sure with my boss I get time off later, I aint stupid...wouldn't do it unless there was some thing in it for me ;). Any how digressing from the story. I wish you health ~ wealth ~ and most of all happiness Spiky my dear... And don't let the bastards wear you down.
Keep writing your amazing stories and may be one day when the dust has settled, you might return to blog land and put a big smile on my face.... or may be not, which ever way life comes.... just keep on being you Spiky... You are beautiful, sexy, funny. talented... and I miss you x

8 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I miss her, too. Great post, Indi!

The Savage said...

I miss her muchly

KrippledWarrior said...

WELL SAID

UBERMOUTH said...

What a lovely tribute. :)

Indi said...

nitebyrd ~ there's an empty space where I used to see Spiky's smiling face.....


Indi


xx

Indi said...

Savvy ~ it aint the same no more !


Indi


xx

Indi said...

KP ~ I thought so too...thank you


Indi


xx

Indi said...

Ubs ~ Thank you... but it won't bring her back will it? Just hope she reads it some time.... Remind her we miss n love her..



Indi


xx