Saturday 29 October 2011

Shitty


Same old
same old
same old.
Nothings
changed,
can't
get my
head
around
this
feeling
of lost.
Stopped
lookin
in the
mirror,
boring
same old
person
starin
back at
me. Have
given up
trying
to figure
out who
it is.
Sportin
the latest
in tubular
bandage,
same old
excuse..
aggravated
muscle..
easier to
digest for
the fuck wits
I have to
acknowledge
at the
Tampax
factory..
I put the
strings in
Tampax for
a job, pays
not bad,
buys me
petrol for
me bike.
Curled up
on sofa
today..
heater on,
tv too..
feelin tired
what's new?!
Autumn leaves
are turning,
Halloween is
here again.
Not got no
treats in..
nor tricks.
Can't even
be bothered
for that..
Soon be time
for fireworks
as we light
the fuses
that give
loud bangs.
I'm not
feelin to
good of
late.
Constant
bad neck
stress I
so believe.
F***ing
great!!!
My mentor
and a couple
of close
friends
say I'm
going about
it the right
way. Enough
is enough,
I have my
own demons
to deal with,
have no room
in my head
for anyone
else right
now.. I'm
no bitch,
certainly
no cow!
I won't
be here
for a
while..
mobile's
constantly
turned off!
Don't
answer the
phone..
Keep myself
to myself.
Christmas aint
far behind,
I may not
bother if
ya don't mind!
Won't apologise
done nothin
wrong.. same
old same old,
same old...
Goodbyes.

2 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. But remember, things always get better,eventually.

How do you put the strings in Tampax? That aught to be interesting to hear.

Indi said...

UBS ~ It's a play on words... basically I work with a bunch of c**nts!!! That's normally where you shove a tampax aint it?


Indi