Tuesday 1 February 2011

Vampire for my love

Ticking clock.
Trace with pace
the lining of
my face, rip
apart with
blood stained
talons, kiss
every depth,
feel all that
I offer..
Start at
the beginning.
Step one..kiss
gently with
haste. Don't
keep me
waiting..
eager to
please..
tick.. tock..
tick.. slide
beneath my
flesh.. lick
suck..roll
my heart
around the
palm of your
hand.. quick
I scream as I
command. Tick,
tick..tick...
tock. Every
second of
every minute.
Blood drains
from my vision
pale is the
moonlight.
Strike.. bite.
Neck stretched
back, 'Arghhhh..
the pain is
intense..
suck..lick..
quick, as the
sun begins to
rise..tick,
tock..tick..
hide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bear it....I'll bite it my English lover.

Indi said...

BT ~ Ya ready ? Heeeeeeeeere we go.. and bite.... bite me hard my yankie lover I wanna feel your power



Indi >;>

xxx