Friday 8 February 2008

Fly me to the moon...

You planted a seed in my heart

and there it would stay..

I loved you from the first time I saw you,

right up until that day...

I kept on loving you even when we were apart.

I kept you safe and warm

in the centre of my heart.

You were my universe, my world.

You gave me so much pleasure

accompanied with the pain

you were my sunshine, even when it rained.

My world was always sunny

you made me laugh, you were so funny.

You were my red rose and I your sunflower,

You dressed in black leather, you had the power.

You gave me an appetite to feed on..

you were my day and night

The time we spent together

100% pure Rapture.

For I was your slave and you were my capture.

I'd have given my life for you

if you'd have been in danger,

but there was no fear of that.

I loved you and guided you

you were my shining light.

I'd take you on a journey to

Venus, Jupiter and Mars

up above the clouds..kissing the stars.

3 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Indigo, that's so touching. You definitely can write a moving poem.

Indi said...

Thank you. I do surprise myself some times..!

Indi said...

Thankyou ... I fall in love with them every time I see them