Thursday 9 June 2011

Early start

Early start, alarm clock set.
Packed bike gear? Not yet..
What to take and what not,
things that will fit in,
the items that will not!
Sunscreen is a must..
toothbrush, medication
clean knickers and such.
Passports ready, paper
work too.. it's all a
bit too much..time to
start relaxing, get
my strength up for
the ride.. Saturday
will soon be here,
time to get excited,
time to say goodbyes.
Camera, sunglasses,
satnav. Nerves of
steal... time to
realise that with
head screwed on tight.
A good nights sleep,
we'll be ready for
the ferry..heart
in my mouth, sea
legs? I don't have.

6 comments:

tehkorah said...

Sounds like the start of some fun... though, I too, would have all rubbery appendages on the sea.

Not good with big waves especially.

Don't forget to pack wipes... you never know when you might need one. ;)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy missy!!

Indi said...

tehkorah ~ Oh I got a shag load of wipes... for those rather unexpected 'sticky' moments!!! ;) I'm ready to go now... to Infinity and beyond!! Just hope the seas are kind to me... I don't really wanna see my breakfast again ;-P


Indi

xx

Indi said...

BT ~ Will do my best my lover *kissy*


Indi

xx

UBERMOUTH said...

Are you off for your bike trip around Europe, Indi?

Happy trails!

Indi said...

UBS ~ Yes I am... and yes I'm back.. more of that later


Indi


xxx