Tuesday 5 April 2011

Scream


Fingers dancing.
Fists tightly
clenched..Pussie
wet, eyes rolling
conversation gone.
Brows sweaty, groin
becoming weak..
rub your fingers
around my clit.
Excite me..feel
the flesh between
finger and thumb..
my head is gettin
dizzy, my fire
has begun...
'OH MY GOD...'
Don't stop, infuse
my body with this
fire of my desire.
Feed me, rub faster,
FASTER 'YES OH YES..
YES.YESSS' 'OH YES'
'YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..'
You made me hot,
you made me sweat,
suck my fingers..
they're all wet.
You are my fire,
I want all that
I desire......
Bring it on baby,
lets do it some
more.. as I throw
your slithery
sweaty body on
to the floor..
bite me, lick
me.. do your
best..entice
me, suck me,
fuck me..shove
your fingers in
my hole. Pump
with all that
your have..bring
it on baby, I
want to die
in your love.

6 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

Wow! That's some erotica Indi. Very good!

UBERMOUTH said...

Is that naked pic you btw?

Indi said...

UBS ~ thought that might get the juices flowing !! Thank you darlin ;)


Indi


xx

Indi said...

UBS ~ btw......? YES *smiling*

Indi

xx

UBERMOUTH said...

Wow! That's a fabulous pic[and great choice for an av].

Indi said...

UBS ~ Thank you...got fed up of the lonesome tit, so out with the old and in with 'two!' If ya get me meaning Lol..

Indi

xx