Sunday 13 March 2011

Enough for now ........

Savvy has given me this idea, the one I'm about to tell you about. That as we go through life, doing different activities, working full time-trying to enjoy our free time and believe me my weekends fly by.. I've decided to bow out of blogging for a while, until I'm ready to come back.. I've exhausted my ideas for writing anything that remotely involves my brain and heart in the same context. I'm going through a process at the moment that I'm not even sure about myself. I'm tired alot more.. I work bloody hard.. exercise is taking shape as too are my joints which tend to ache more. X-rays n physio for this n that. Trying to piece together sentences that I'm happy with. I'm bored with the Internet right now. I've fed up of trying to make people laugh, I haven't laughed in a while actually.. is it the weather? The world is pretty crap right now...right? God help the folk in Japan, I some times think that it .. these disasters have nowt to do with the shape of the planet.. is it God keeping tabs on how many folk actually live on this vast place called earth?! Does HE God cull us every now and again or is there such a person called God? Do I really believe in him any more? All these tedious boring questions.. I can honestly say hand on heart I've had enough of typing silly words on this pathetic keyboard. So I'm not coming by for a while... however long that might be... I am as of now...
not here. So until the day I return....if I do decide to come back...Adios.xxx

16 comments:

Don't I Know You? said...

Best, and take care.

Red Shoes said...

Please take care of yourself!!!!

*huggles*

~shoes~

Anonymous said...

I fully understand. I think blogger is dying. If you need a laugh, just go look at the latest post I did, I think it will give you a chuckle.

xo

Lil' Nigglet said...

Peace, Niggah.

nitebyrd said...

Take a break, girl and rest your body, mind, heart. You deserve to be only the best you possibly can.

You know I'm here and I'll be waiting and ready when you return.

I like the new look! (((hugs)))

UBERMOUTH said...

Get.the.fuck.back.in.here!
Nobody leaves without my say so!

Love your new template.

Indi said...

Don't I Know You ~ smiles n thanks


Indi


x

Indi said...

RS ~ relief has filled my viens with a blushing gush of happiness since I refused to blog for this emptiness that prevailes me... if that makes sense & thank you


Indi


x

Indi said...

BT ~ I totally bad ass agree with ya matey... I have lost all interest in what I write about now, I have better things to fill my days n nights with.take care my friend & thank you


Indi

x

Indi said...

Baboo Blacksnake ~ yeah n then some!


Indi


x

Indi said...

nitebyrd ~ hanks babe, I'm so more full of life now I haven't actually written anything for so long... just thought I'd drop by & reply to my friends here in blogsphere land. I may come back but I'm having so much fun whilst I'm not here...TTFN


Indi

xxx

Indi said...

UBY ~ Hey lady don't you use that tone of voice with me Lol... thanks re template..kinda cool eh?


Indi


xx

UBERMOUTH said...

Worked though, didn't it? :)

UBERMOUTH said...

Well, my favourite colour just happens to be purple.

Indi said...

UBS ~ *smiles*


Indi


xx

Indi said...

UBS ~ Then I colour this blog in your honour... er joking hun, it happens to be one of my favourite colours too... it's a guarding colour, guards from the bad crap in our lives.not that I have any right now of course.... my life is almost impressive.



Indi


xx