Friday 19 November 2010

'WOW!'

Today I found a new direction.
I've had this idea for some time.
So I made an appointment.. sat
down.. decided on what I wanted
to do, what colour I needed to
be. I've been blond for way
to long now... that was the
old me! Today I decided that
a change was as good as a rest.
Colour chosen... no turning
back, out with the old...
it's time for the new 'me!'
I'm no longer blond, I've
redefined my image.. I
feel alive, although I've
actually been awake since
5 a.m that is... 'Cup of tea
love?' 'Yes please came
my reply!' Sharon know's
I don't do things by halves,
a different colour, nothin dull
or what I'd class as 'boring!'
I'm not quite sure what shade
you'd call it, but I know
it's the new me.. each
time I catch my reflection
in a window.. I smile, shoulders
back.. smile even wider....
'YES' I like it... the
new me. I love the 'NEW
ME'.... you wanna see?

10 comments:

red.neck chic said...

yes!!!

;-D

Red Shoes said...

YES!!

~shoes~

Indi said...

red.nec chic ~ I had a feeling you were going to say that ;D

OK so tomorrow I will down load a photo of me with &6%9* coloured hair!!

Indi

*smilin*

xx

Indi said...

Shoes ~ You wll have to wait until tomorrow ;D, but worth waitin for *even though I say so myself*

Indi

xx

pleaseeatme said...

I want to see too, please! Pretty, pretty please with your cherry on top (of my face!)!!!!

Indi said...

pleaseeatme ~ I thought you'd never ask ! Cherry too ... *lickin lips in anticipation*

Indi


xx

Playfully Yours said...

Oh I can't wait to see the new sexy you.

PY

Indi said...

PY ~ I hope you got your sunglasses on !! ;-D


Indi


xx

SlowBurn said...

Yes! Wanna see, wanna see! Stop teasing!

Indi said...

Slowburn ~ OK!OK! as soon as I get time to down load the pics... you get to see not only my new hair colour but what I actually look like!! Worth waiting for ya think?


Indi

x