Saturday 18 September 2010

Made for Walking!


I fell in love with these amazing boots last year whilst in Whitby.
I bought them with the good intentions of breaking them in...
easier said than done with my oddly shaped-scarred feet..
I did try them on in the shop.. they did feel kind of comfortable.
However the first time I wore them.. after a few hours I was
crippled... so size 8, one careful lady owner.. no mileage..
they cost me £85, they are not Doc Martins but a make known
as 'underground.' The soles are this black rubber, the soles
are also screwed on, with tiny screws. Built to last. I still
adore them, but I will never have the feet to fit them.. so
I have come to the decision to part with them. So if you like
them and want them... I would like £50.00 for them. I will
pay for P&P in the UK. If you live outside the UK, then you will
have to cough up the dosh. Should it come to that, I'll get
them weighed for you and priced, I'll even send you the receipt.

8 comments:

The Savage said...

I wish they were my size.. I'd pay double that and I know the currency exchange rate...

Indi said...

Savvy ~ really ? What size are your quaint little tootsies ? They are quite spacious! They are going on e bay shortly, just thought I'd try my luck here


Indi

xx

The Savage said...

I wear a size 13 USA measure... and I have rather wide feet...

Indi said...

Savvy ~ Hey I thought 'Big foot' was imaginary ? ;)))))


I have wide feet, the left one covered in tender scars even after 3 full marathons n five ops. Tryin to find shoes for me that I like and fit, is murder.

UBERMOUTH said...

SOLD!

They're kinda big but I will build them up with inner soles.

Indi said...

UBS ~ You seriously want them?

Indi

xx

Indi said...

Just to let you all know, the boots are not sold, as UBS has got the continental sizes mixed up.. easily done, so they are back on the market ;)


Indi

UBERMOUTH said...

Sorry Indi.

I have looked at Underground and they don't have those ones,which are gorgeous. :(