Tuesday 2 March 2010

Time Out

Yeah the Snow drops are out, yeah spring is in the air, yeah the sun came out today, yeah...yeah...yeah... Blah ... Blah...Blah... I'm not in the mood for conversations.
I've had it up to here.
I can't be arsed to say hello,
I want to jack it in ya know.
OK so yeah am feelin shitty.
My legs gone Green, it aint pretty.
The doc says stop scratching..
I told him I'm truly pissed off.
He agreed..he could tell.
Sleepless nights n early morns,
aint good for the soul.. *yawn*
I did however sleep better last
night, trying my best not to scratch.
My leg looks like I fell off my push bike!
Gravel rash have ya ever had it?
You'll know just what I mean..
raw bloody itchy flesh... am
tellin ya it's a fuckin mess!
So 'cuz am feelin shitty,
am gunna leave for a while,
just until I feel better
and can at last produce a smile.
Ya see I wasn't intending
on writing a poem for y'all
to read, but I just couldn't help
myself.... so come on 'fuckin read!'
Good bye for now, I need a break.
Am pissed off with life...

Indi x

17 comments:

Just telling it like it is said...

Hey hun you said that your taking penbiclilin for a setic infection..if itt is MRSA penacillin will not work...you need chenomycin and bactrim. I know the antiobitcs arnet spelled right I just had to tell you.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you now. I guess this is all from the vein procedure you had done?
The doctor should prescribe something to stop the itch.
You can email me.

Secretia

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I'll be here waiting for you so when you come back i can give you a hug and a big wet kiss.

you be strong honey and try to get as much rest as you can. Don't push it...

xxx and listen to that darn girl. she knows. xxx

UBERMOUTH said...

Oh no!!!! Not your new leg!
Yeah, don't rest on that.Makes ure it isn't MRSA or gangarene.

Hope you'll be back soon.

I'll keep your seat warm for you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better inside and out and soon. Well wishes for ya.

I know about road rash. Went off my bike at least once. Took a couple weeks to get better from that one.

JStar said...

My aunt had MRSA, not pretty at all...Took her FOREVER to heal...I hope you feel better sweetie and get that lef taken care of!

Anonymous said...

Hate to hear you are down, but look at the bright side, Just telling it's spelling is humourous enough eh? She's sweet though.

Heff said...

What the FUCK did "Just telling it" say ?

Indi said...

Just telling it like it is ~ I adore your spelling, hun you know how to cheer me up... I couldn't stop laughing... laughin that is after crying, of which I couldn't stop.

Indi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indi said...

Secretia ~ We don't know if it was connected to the vein procedure but it's improving as I type. I'm going back the doctors today for the 6th time... thank you x

Indi said...

Spiky ~ Hey hun, my strength is growing, my leg is improving, tomorrow I get my hands on my new bike!! I'll get to ride that through true grit and determination.. thanks babe xxxx

Indi said...

UBS~ Oh no not my new leg? Yes the very same one. These allergic reactions can dreate such a mess, but it's on the mend thank goodness. as for my emotional state? x

Indi said...

BT ~ Yeah she is a sweetie , her spelling cheered me up real good

Indi said...

Steel Horseman~ getting there thank you darlin'

Indi said...

JStar ~ It isn't MRSA thank god, we can rule that one out for sure, but as to what exactly, we still draw blanks, however the good news is I won't lose my leg, this terrible itch has gone, but it still feels like a 3rd degree burn, more antibiotics to follow woohoo

Indi said...

Heff ~ my thoughts exactly lol