Wednesday 24 March 2010

Show Time


From time to time I like to take a more mellow approach on my blog. I've written about this n that, sex mostly and who and what n how I done it. Fantasy stuff you could say, let's face it if I had done all that I wrote about I'd be totally wasted, shattered, fucked! I've had a busy week, I can't stay awake so I'm just going to send this cute and 'yes' adorable teddy award to some very lovely people who do wonders for my peace of mind, and who I adore. 'Yes' who I adore! So today I thought I'd post about the more fluffy things in life.
I would like to award this prestigious award to : My number one fan 'Spiky.' She rocks, likes tidy closets, sings her little heart out, has an amazin sense of humour and can always bring me out of the dark when I am down. She is sexy, sassy, lovable, Oh so talented (in more ways than one!) This is for you girlie ;)xxx
My second choice is for nitebyrd : the woman who can vibrate quietly or very loud and get away with it. She is a huge Nickleback fan. Has worn pink n red and walked miles to raise charity funds for Cancer. You are my number one fan ( but don't tell Spiky) Lol. You are generous, kind, loving, funny, gorgeous. Indi xxx. OK so where are we now? Oh yeah. The third person to receive this fluffy award is Bama Trav. Man you are one crazy dude but I can't get enough of your blog. You have a sense of belonging. You create posts that even I can understand and being British, that in itself is an achievement believe me Lol. You have style you have passion, you like my kinda music. You play guitar, you are one awesome guy. Indi xxx
Now I have a couple more to give then I'm going for some much needed shut eye.
My fourth lucky person to win this award is Secretia... what can I say babe? You keep me in line, you're caring, heart warmingly adorable. You rock. Indi xxx
Now I am coming to the end.. Sorry UBS didn't mean to put you at the very end. Ubermouth, you can have this fluffy sweet teddy award, whether you like it or not Lol. You are one crazy woman, but I'm sure your heart is full of gold? Well my lovely 'children' go celebrate... Me? Goodnight and Sweet dreams xxx Indi

16 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hiiiii baby. Thank you honey. I do appreciate thsi wonderful award. It's beautiful and knowing it comes from you makes it even more valuable to me.

Thanks you for your kind words and congrats to the other's you chose to receive this award as well. They're a great bunch.

sweetie...you are surrounded with wonderful readers/people and there's a reason why...

You...thank you for being you.

Thanks again toots. *wink*
xxx

Indi said...

Spiky ~ Thank you & You're most welcome xxx

Dulçe ♥ said...

Lovely award for lovely people. You should give to yourself too!!!!
hugs
;)

Indi said...

Dulce ~ I'd rather wait for some one to give it to me, but thanks anyway. ;) Indi xx

Indi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awww... Thank you.I'm touched. I like it, just like I like you. I am glad that you like my blog and that you can come over for a laugh *muah* Congrats to all the others too. ;)

Indi said...

BT ~ I know you're touched hehehehe. It's people like you and the rest of all the bloggers I have and know that make my time in cyber space worth being. Indi xx

UBERMOUTH said...

Indigo- Fabulous choices and an adorable award!! Thank you.

You give and give and give.....now is the time for some getting, eh? :)

Indi said...

UBS ~ I only know how to give.... but yeah I guess so... ;) Indi x

Cala Gray said...

Awww all really great blogs, you have very good tastes Indigo!:)

Indi said...

Gray ~ thanks babe, I love your blog too ;) Indi xx

KrippledWarrior said...

Congrats. BamaTrav sent me over. I was excited to see you called yourself a "Biker."
But disappointed to find out you're a just cyclist. BIKES have motors. Cycles have pedals.

Indi said...

KrippledWarrior ~ I have a Yamaha Fazer 1000cc motorbike. I do have a cycle but I very rarely ride it. I used to have a Yamaha FJR 1300cc but I swapped it in for a Fazer. ;) I am a true biker with an engine . Thanks for droppin by

KrippledWarrior said...

Well it's not important WHAT you ride.
It's important THAT you ride.
But when you buy a Harley, they throw in an attitude for free.

Indi said...

KrippledWarrior ~ Oh I got plenty of *attitude* try cuttin me me up in a car or truck, you'll find I have a colourful voice. ;)

Indi x