Tuesday 12 January 2010

Good Vibrations


Let me introduce you all to my pride and joy.
She's a Yamaha FJR 1300 motorbike. Black
Thunder is her name. Having fun and going fast is
my game. So Spiky if you're wondering what my baby looks like, I can just imagine you
clad in tight black leather sitting on her back!
Hold on tight babe, wrap your arms around my waist, as I open up the throttle with the sun upon our backs and the wind in our face..0 to 60 in 5 seconds we will race. Top speed is 186 mph but on these small roads I 'll take it steady until we hit the open roads then hold fast my lovely, this is when the fun begins. I'll take you on a journey from A to B and everything in between will be fantastic. But for now she is under cover locked away and warm, this cold weather plays havoc with the body. Winter is a time for taking the car and leaving my baby behind. Sit astride my beauty, feel the vibrations between your legs.. with the thought of you babe wrapped around my waist, I'm starting to go into over drive... with these thoughts.... I bet you just can't wait?

12 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Damn sexy!!:)

Indi said...

Gray ~ 'WOW' thanks ;)

Cala Gray said...

Anytime! And I'm in Vegas..;)

Indi said...

Gray ~ I live in England. I'll remember to look you up next time I'm in Vegas... ;)

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Indigo: oh my...that is a beautiful bike. that is a fast bike. How fast have you gone in it?

I think I'll have to wear black leather and bubble wrap...just to be safe. 186 per hours. OMG...we can out race the cops. hehehe

later sweets. xxx

Indi said...

Spiky ~ I got 120 mph out of her over taking three trucks going down a very steap hill last year. Instant face lift fast!! I've got the bubble wrap honey, I'll wrap you up safe and I WILL take great care of you, I'm not a dangerous rider, not sure it would out ride the cops, but in another world I'd be willing to try. ;) xxx

vixen kitten said...

I don't know what is hotter....thinking about Spiky in black leather or thinking about me sitting on the back behind you.

HOT post, Sugar!


~vk~

Indi said...

vk ~ don't tell Spiky but you're welcome on my bike anytime hun ;)all ya gotta do is hold on real tight around my waist, let me create the heat, I'll do the rest ;>

Genevieve said...

Sweet bike! Wishing you warmer weather asap for riding.

Indi said...

Geneieve ~ Thank you x

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Nothing beats a Harley~Davidson Road King Classic...

AKA: A 950 Lb. Vibrator...

Indi said...

Ranger Tom~ any kinda bike right?... what ever rows ya boat or throbs ya thighs :))))happy bikin