Saturday 30 January 2010

My new Girl.

At long last I can now show you all my next motorbike that I shall collect on March 1st 2010. Graphite is the colour. 1000cc engine with a R1 restricted engine so it's got enough 'umph' with the flick of the accelerate to produce an instant face lift! She's not yet named but I'm thinking of one. Ubermouth suggested I call her 'Uberbitch' Lol.. I mite yet call her 'Spike' but think it might be 'Indi' so maybe we should have a vote as to which name I should call her?! The photo looks slightly greenish but I can assure she is in no means green. I am hoping to go out on Black Thunder today, when I have put on my thermals and about twenty other layers as it is bloody cold! After a hard frost, I don't think it's bikini weather!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are talking rea excitement there. Be careful of the slick roads. Live to ride, ride to live, my motorcycle friend told me that.

Secretia

Indi said...

Secretia ~ Thanks .. this beaut of a machine will know just what to do and how to make me happy... whilst keepin me a live.

Anonymous said...

She looks nice. I am finally seeing weather dry enough to permit riding.

Indi said...

Steel Horseman ~ Yes I went out on my FJR 1300 yesterday,was going to venture out today but it's white over outside, so I shall avoid but thanks.

JStar said...

Sexy momma :)

Indi said...

JStar ~ ya think? WOW !!

Don't I Know You? said...

Call her "Legs" in celebration of feeling good and more good things happening.

Indi said...

Don't I know you ~ Legs? I like that thank you