Tuesday 5 January 2010

I Wanna

I wanna make ya hot,
I wanna make ya sweat.
I wanna pull ya knickers
down, I wanna make ya wet.
I wanna take ya in my arms
I wanna hold ya all night long
I wanna sink my tongue inside
where your soul belongs...
I wanna whisper sweet nothings
deep into the night, I wanna
say I'm sorry, I wanna put
things right. I wanna stare
into ya eyes, I wanna hold
you so tight. I just wanna
love you...and love you and
love you. . I do.....
from here until the clocks
stop, until the ocean runs
dry. I wanna make you happy
never to make ya cry. I will
always love you.. even when
I die.

12 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Indigo: Hi honey. I like this poem. It says so much. It is lust love and heart felt experienced emotions put on the screen.

brava honey. xxx

Indi said...

Spiky ~ All the things I wanna do with YOU ! thanks babe, I wrote this with you in mind.I seem to be good with emotions, had plenty of experiences..xxx

Vicky said...

Mmmm. Very nice poem. ;)

Anonymous said...

Those can be excellent song lyrics, just find a melody to go with them and you've got a moneymaker there.

Secretia

Indi said...

V ~ thank you, glad you like ;)

Indi said...

Secretia ~ Yeah I thought that when I wrote it... maybe that's my new thing for 2010, writing song lyrics. Thank you
x

Just telling it like it is said...

Love like the ocean till the very last grain of sand!! Beautiful

JStar said...

Love is a strong emotion...Cherish every last drop :)

Indi said...

Just telling it like it is ~ thank you :)

Indi said...

JStar ~ I wish I could bottle it.. make a fortune

UBERMOUTH said...

Wow! Very evocative and powerful, Indigo. I bet this would make a great song, too.

Indi said...

UBS ~ I've been thinkin about composing some music to go with these evocative & powerful words.Do I use the piano? Do I use my guitar? or the three tier electric organ my dad gave me? Thanks hun ... glad my words had the desired effect on you