Friday 15 January 2010

Singing the Blues


I have come to a final decision to sell one of my paintings. I no longer have room for it on my wall. It's called 'Singing the Blues' 12" x 15" framed as you can see in the picture. This is me, I posed for it. I had longer hair back then, yes I play the guitar. I'm off to Canada in June so need some funds. I hope whoever decides to buy it is happy with it. But don't worry if no one wants it I'll try EBay. So wherever you are in the world have no fears I can get it to you. I can set up a paypal account, so no worries there. So who would like to start the bidding? The artist is Jackie Adshead. Yes it's nice but I no longer have room for it. By the way this is not the original it is a print of the original, Jackie has the original on her website.

16 comments:

JLee said...

I like the style of the artist. Very cool. Also cool that you play the guitar!

Indi said...

JLee ~ I love the guitar, I used to play an electric guitar, very rock star ish ..

UBERMOUTH said...

Do you have to pay a commission to Jackie?
Where did you say you were going in Canada again?

Anonymous said...

You can make new pictures any time you want, but take some photos of the painting before you sell it.

Secretia

Cala Gray said...

That is such an awesome picture!

Indi said...

UBS ~ It was a gift. If you had a painting by vangough would you pay commision? No! Winnipeg Porta la Praire in Canada. I can't wait.

Indi said...

Secretia ~ I have other people who I pose for, I'm not short of work. Yea I have several photos of it. Bit I won't force it down people's throats if they don't want it. Thanks anyway

Indi said...

Gray ~ Yep, I do make a good model..thanks

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Are you going to sell it on ebay. I can't see your face but I love the pose.

Secretaria has a good point.

good luck on your sale sweetie.
xx

Indi said...

Spiky ~ thanks I will attempt to sell it on e bay but it's not to every one's taste. I like the pose, and the fact that it's me even though 'it isn't the original' painting, but I have stated that on my post. I can't make copies of it, that wouldn't be proffessional, apparently! ;)

Just telling it like it is said...

Omgosh if I send you a naked picture of me can you paint me...I mean of coarse I would want to be in person....

Indi said...

Just telling it like it is ~ sure hun, magnolia ? I'd gladly cover you in paint... that's what you really mean isn't it?:)) or I couldcover you in ice cream and lick it al off?...

Just telling it like it is said...

Heck ya!!!

Gregorio Martino said...

I love the painting but I already have more than I need. I don't even have all my paintings hanging. I just don't have the space either.

Indi said...

Just telling it like it is ~ OK so you bring the towel n soap for afterwards when I shower all the sticky residue off you from my tongue... I'll supply the ice cream... waht flavour you like? ;-P

Indi said...

Gregorio Martino ~ pity that cuz I bet you'd really like this one to your collection eh? ;)