Wednesday 27 January 2010

Sold


I won't divulge who I sold it too or for that matter which country I shall post it too, but I have sold my big tiger painting, you know the copy of the original. I just know they will enjoy it. I have new funds to my Canada trip now. It's amazing what you can achieve with the Internet. So I can hear you asking what I got for it? So... should I tell how much I got or leave you all guessing? I didn't think I'd get a great price for it. I didn't hold my breath. But I'm delighted to say I am now £???.00 better off. So after all it's a good job I didn't just waltz into Oxfam and hand them over. I know they'd only sell for roughly a few quid in the charity shop, I should know I often buy bargains in charity shops. If I got £???.00 for one just imagine how much I might get for the rest of them! I am one very happy bunny :). Canada here I come!...................... .................................................................................Well did you really think I'd spill the beans on the price? 'But' I am a lot better off now.

8 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful! Every little bit helps, right? It's a great picture so whoever bought it got something good. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is good news and I am happy for you!

Cala Gray said...

I am so happy for you!! Watch out Canada!:)

Indi said...

nitebyrd ~ Thanks, I paid a small amount for it many years ago so to have been able to flog it for a massive amount it fantastic ;)

Indi said...

Secretia ~ Thanks hun :)

Indi said...

Gray ~ I'm buzzing with gold in my fingers now, lots of dosh for my Canadian trip.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hi honey. I'm glad you sold it and that you are happy.

later hon.

Indi said...

Spiky ~ thanks hun..