Thursday 21 January 2010

Cats Eyes



These are looking for good homes, along with several more paintings. But let me just tell you that they are NOT the originals, they are copies of the original.. wouldn't want to miss leed anyone. Right that over, I'll take anything for them, to be honest I'll be glad to see the back of them, they're past their want by date. I have some really nice paintings to go in place. If I don't get anything for them then I'll give them to the charity shop in town. But I would like them to go to a good home. So if any of my friends out there in cyber space would be interested, if not, no worries. I'm not one for forcing paintings on anyone that aren't interested.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put them in a consignment shop you'll get paid for sure.

Secretia

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I'm used to originals but I never buy wild animal paintings. I'm just not into them. They look fabulous though.

what will you replace them with...

Good luck sweetie...I'm sure you'll find a buyer.
ciao honey.

UBERMOUTH said...

They are way too nice for the charity shop. Please show us more that you have for sale.

This cyber gallery is nice.

Please do a whole post with all your paintings, get a paypal up and I will get me and a few of my friends to advrtise on our blogs for you.
Indigo's Cyber Gallery.

Indi said...

Secretia ~ Thanks hun I will

Indi said...

Spiky ~ I doubt I could afford the originals having said that I did purchase a painting a couple of years ago by a local not so famous artist, I have a signed limited edition, I've got number 2... so I have an investment. I know longer want these as they are by a not so famous artist who I no longer like (ya get me drift?)..:)

Indi said...

UBS ~Indigo's cyber Gallery .. I like that. Will do this weekend. Thanks babe x

JStar said...

Nice paintings

Indi said...

JStar ~ Thank you

Anonymous said...

They are nice but remind me too much of our in state rival, the Auburn Tigers, so I like cats of any size but it made me think of Auburn and I hate them.

Indi said...

Bama Trav ~ Ah that's a pity. So who is your fav team then?

Anonymous said...

Why the Alabama Crimson Tide of course, they won the national championship of college football this year. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! That is kinda where my nickname came from BamaTrav.

Indi said...

Bama Trav ~ Yes I knew that :) I don't really follow footie but like to watch Rugby or anything to do with motorbikes..

nitebyrd said...

That growling tiger is gorgeous. Definitely put them up on eBay - you have a new bike to pay for! LOL