Sunday 4 May 2008

Wishful thinking

Today is the first time since I've actually taken my hand brace off to do house hold duties, which is what I'm not meant to be doing;but being as I have the patience of a saint, I knew the 'rest the hand' part of the conversation with the hospital would eventually go out of the window. I have convinced myself that my hand IS in actual fact just bruised and NOT broken! The day is getting ever closer to going back to the fracture clinic, I'm starting to panic slightly . I can be quite convincing at the best of times and I've fallen for this. It has to have mended. It doesn't hurt any more. I haven't taken any painkillers for a couple of days. Could I be right in thinking.... I've mended myself? A miracle has happened. I'm a 'healer' and didn't know it. Some one told me once that I had two life lines on my right hand, which had significant powers... yeah I thought but you never know. Tuesday will be the day when I shall find out if my theory is true. Watch this ...............................................................

SPACE!!

No comments: