Tuesday 13 May 2008

Randy Weather

The day was another run of hot lazy sunshine. I had the day off so I decided to go for a walk, but to get to the woods I had to travel quite a few miles, so I changed into a pair of cut of jeans, threw on a strapless top, no bra; my nipples-free, the fabric brushed them, causing them to stand to attention. Slipping into some old trainers and headed off for day. The radio blasted out some heavy rock, the sky was clear blue, no clouds anywhere. I pulled into the car park, dust rising up from the gravel as I skidded to a halt, like some kind of stunt driver. I was the only car. I closed the sunroof, grabbed my bottle of water and headed off toward the pond, located deep into the undergrowth. The scent of the blue bells was immense. I saw several grey squirrels scooting about the tree trunks, their tails flickering and then they had gone. Streams of sunlight pushed its way through the tree tops-dazzled the earthy ground. Wild garlic grabbed the senses, its sweet intoxicating scent. As I wondered deeper through the wood, I caught the distant sound of dogs barking.. the sound drowning into the distance. I wasn't the only one here after all! I wandered off the beaten track, a small insignificant stream wound itself through the undergrowth. The ground was dry and covered in pine needles. I was beginning to feel randy, his sunshine makes me feel randy, as though its inviting me to do some thing naughty out side-as though I need an excuse!As I walked a few more yards, I noticed an opening and the tallest redwood I'd ever laid eyes on. I couldn't see the top of it, as hard as I strained my neck, blinded by the sun, I could not reach the top. The birds were singing, my crotch was hot and sweaty. A trickle of sweat ran from under my breasts. The sensation of all too much for me to cope with. Standing beneath the giant tree trunk, I took a quick glance to see if I was alone. I pulled my top down to expose my ample breasts;the sun hot on my damp skin. Taking the left nipple in my fingers I pinched it until the pleasure was replaced with weird pain. Unbuttoning my top button of my shorts and quickly pulling the zip down;I seized the moment, sinking my right hand down to my hungry clit...'Mmmm' the scent of a woman. I didn't need to lick my fingers, I was moist and ready. A few slow rotating movements over the tip of my love bud, my legs began to buckle as the wave of orgasm flushed itself through me, leaning forward at the very last moment rubbing my naked nipple over the ruggedness of the tree bark, as I orgasm, I ejaculate a stream of hot liquid down my legs. The sensations are toxic, I almost collapse under the quivering pleasures. My sensations are spent, and my god it was SO worth it. I sit down, my legs bent and my clit twitching with the after math. I smile, sucking my soaked fingers, tasting my perfumed fingers. Suddenly I hear noises coming quick and fast toward me, I scramble to the under growth, yanking my shorts up, re-arranging my top. The sounds of people chatting. They pass and the sounds fade. I'm still wanting more, one orgasm isn't enough. The thrill of masturbating in the open is like your first time on a white knuckle ride. You want to but you're not sure how much it scares you and how much you know you'll love it;and want more! As I dress myself and stand up, the course seem of my shorts rub against my clit driving even better sensations through my body. Stumbling toward a tree, throwing my back towards it, biting my lip to muffle the sounds. Rubbing my breasts together pinching each nipple with passion. My limbs ache beyond compare. I can't take much more. I'm hot, spent and thirsty. Time for home. I head back for the car park, with a big smile on my face, my pussie still tingling...

6 comments:

Jackie Adshead said...

Mmmmmm.... very erotic! I like!!

Indi said...

Mmmmm........ thank you Jackie, I do too!!

nitebyrd said...

Whoa! Damn girl, you give a whole new meaning to the term "tree hugger!"

I love the woods, even moreso now!

Indi said...

Hey nitebyrd... Roll on 'summer!' more fun with two people though, preferably of the same gender!!;-p

Fire Byrd said...

Girl I'm as hetrosexual as they cum, but that was hot!
Glad I stopped by to catch that post.
bbx

Indi said...

Thanks bollinger byrd... I like it when I get hetros hot too... and thanks for stoppin by x