Friday 16 May 2008

Letting of Steam.

I don't know if it happens to every one, but I tend to get either morbid or extremely happy when drinking. I know it relaxes the senses, helping you to unwind, gives you a false sense of security...blah blah blah. I can touch on a few nerves some times, I don't always mean it of course but when I drink I lose faith in the ability to have such feelings;so how can I judge what I've done or come to terms with the fact that I've just written a load of bullshit?! I think tonight I've possibly written a poem from the deep depths of my once ticking happy heart, and turned it into a weird kind of bad tasting poem. But some times I have to get things off my chest with out directly pointing the finger... or not as the case tonight may be! Let me know your points of view. Tomorrow when I've slept on it, had time to re-read it again, I may still think it's a good poem. HOWEVER... I may also think SHIT what the fuck have I done?! Life's like that some days isn't it? Well I'd better go to bed now, as I've been up since 5a.m this morning, but the good thing about tomorrow, I don't have to set my fucking ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: