Sunday 18 May 2008

One Hot Second

You and I had a late night. I was due at half seven, but arrived at eight. You wore my favourite perfume, my senses dancing with euphoria every whiff I got. I drove, we chatted, where to go? Try some where different? sure. Another village another country pub, busy chatter every where, bright surroundings. You sat next to me, I turned my head to see you, you smiled at me. A swift half of this I had the same, next to be fruit juice, I was driving, remember? Next place nearer town, new owners. Very nice decor, soft sumptuous leather sofas, decorative guitars hung, tempted to pluck... resisted. We sat next to each other and reminisced, your face broad with smiles of events gone, I slightly embarrassed over one in particular, but if you'd known me as you do now, but then, back there, the situation would have resolved itself, still smile about it though, but we moved on, for better, and you were getting slightly worse.. too much wine. Lively conversations, our body's getting comfortable and warm against the leather sofas, me not wanting to move. I yawn, then you. We leave and I take you home, every one's gone to bed. The house lay in darkness and cold, the heating having switched off. I shiver as we enter the front door, your key clicking in the lock. You put the kettle on, I'm on tea now, driving remember. You get the brandy out and pour a large amount into a cut glass. We sit talking, I can tell you're very relaxed now, I smile at you, you return the gesture. I hug the mug of tea, I'm tired and now cold. You light the gas fire, soon the room is filled with colour. We tuned the computer on, our smiles turned to loud chatter. We scanned certain web sites, voyeurism with intent on finding some thing saucy! A poem I'd written on my blogg. The brandy's working well, you start to get slurd with your speech. All I need to is turn to you and.... but I resist. I've recently finished a story, you lean further toward the screen, trouble focusing, you start to read it. I smile and sit back in the chair, my hands rest peacefully in my lap, I smile at you but you're lost in the words, I smile anyway. You're wearing a white low cut top, each moment I win, and you're not looking in my direction-I steal a gaze of your cleavage. My eyes easy, my expression calm. You giggled at the story, my loins become awaken, I'm feeling moist, I want you but I bide my time, not yet my friend, not yet. This moment holds very close a life long friendship and an intoxication of hidden passion. I want you and the time is now, but again I resist. My pussie tingles, I rub my legs together, sensations slide down my thighs, I wriggle, make some excuse to use the bathroom. I return and the brandy's almost gone, my god slow down I thought, she'll pass out before I get any further at this rate, I smiled at you. I turned to look at the kitchen clock..'hey you got work in the morning'...'yeah, but who cares' came your reply, not a care in the world. You moved closer to me, resting your hand on my thigh, I sat back so you could see the screen, straining to focus. I suggested I read the poem of the year to you, raw sex in every sense, lost love, the hurt left behind. You'd see it before and made a comment about how I'd suffered and still was, I brushed it aside, yes it did hurt, but I've moved on. Your sumptuous right breast, soft pink flesh oozing out of your white bra, my gaze now fixed in one direction, yours! I ran my finger down the length of your top, stroking your skin, 'hey you're leaking.' I didn't hear what you said, I was in heaven, momentarily. 'Yeah' ... I lost all train of thought. I picked my coat up and suggested you went to bed, I need mine too. You followed me to the front door, the smell of the midnight air hit my nostrils, a shiver ran down my spine. 'Click' the central locking open, climbing into my car, you swaying in time to the music. Female vocals purrfect for the kind of moment that was too follow. I asked you for a good night kiss. You leaned forward and with soft parted lips offered yourself to me. For one brief minute that felt like a life time, we shared a kiss, a soft sensuous perfect in every way....kiss. I wanted to pull you in, into the car, embrace you, pull you further into my world. At last my evening was complete. A short sweet kiss is some times all it takes, some times that's all it needs. I was happy, I was content.

4 comments:

Jackie Adshead said...

Wow, that was really poignant. You should have done something about it, she was warm and willing....

Indi said...

Jackie~have you ever wanted to do some thing so badly but wondered what would happen if it turned out bad? If the person you liked or in this case loved, went totally tits up and you lost them forever? Well that's how I felt Saturday night.

nitebyrd said...

Sometimes, hun you have to try. That longing and desire was probably translated to her. She may have just been waiting for you ...

Indi said...

Thanks nitebyrd..xx..Yes and next time I won't hold back, so if she's reading my blog messages, I's a coming to getchya hun...