Friday 18 June 2010

6 Years Past


Hand prints on my heart,
from where you came, I
can't quite remember
the night you walked
through the door. Waltzed
across that wooden floor.
The wooden floor we danced
across, the same night I
felt you dance across my
heart. One step forward,
and 6 years past, I had
this uncanny feeling
we wouldn't last. The
music, the track we fell
in love to, still plays
in my mind. The tears
have gone, replaced
anger, jealousy..none.
To think we had it all,
one step forward.. 7
years dead.. I used
to get this tiny
flicker of you in
my head.. that
flicker is just
a memory.
I always used to
wonder how..how we
came to this. No
regrets. I'm glad
we were, but now
I'm so happy
we're not.

6 comments:

Lady Pants said...

There's a moment of shock when you realise you don't hate them anymore...in fact, you can barely conjure your face.

The Savage said...

I have a few of these... lust-love-hate-and then nothing...

I am so glad of that.
Love you bunches, Indi!

Indi said...

Lady Pants ~ I so look forwad to that day, her life is shit, her marriage is over and I dance for joy. Maybe I should stop dancing, conserve my energy for my sanity. She doesn't read my blog, he barely ever did, worried some one ight put 2 and 2 together and figure out what was.. I could tell the world, be a right selfish cow,
Thank you

Indi

xx

Indi said...

Savvy ~ I live in hope my friend.

Thanks hun,

Indi

xx

Lady Pants said...

for a moment, you're kind of sad when you realise you don't even have the ugliness of that connection... i mourned my loss of hate for a while. And now... nothing. Just nothing at all. Took me 3 or 4 years of solid hatred, I guess. Its so nice to not waste my energy on them anymore.

Good luck x

Indi said...

Lady Pants ~ I know exactly what you're saying. I have written my last post about her.. she too has a blog, but that is one reason I left her, she got so fuckin boring... art this art that. Boring, amature.. she was a taker and I a giver,but I have learnt the hard way, I don't give so much now. I used to say if she were on fire I wouldn't piss n her.. sad I know but she drove me to hate her. Now she is is the shit, and to be honest with you I am so f**kin glad. But now enough is enough. I am now movin on. Thank you xxx

Indi ;)

xx