Sunday 15 March 2009

First Time

As I undressed, the coldness of the room tickled my flesh-covering me in goose bumps. Once more I was naked and waiting for the pose. Sitting there, humming to myself, minding my own business, the door flew open, and this gorgeous blond wandered in;bag over her shoulder, looking very alive. My expression must have spoken a thousand words, although no words actually left my mouth via my brain kicking in! I tried to focus on her arrival without being too obvious of staring right in her line of fire. People mingled and voices rose above the chatter. I didn't quite catch her name, but became interested in her life straight away.
I think the pose was sitting down in a rather cold wooden chair, legs crossed, but my mind was else where. Every time she looked in my direction, I quickly moved my eyes else where, hoping that she wasn't aware that I was watching her, watching me! Nervously I continued to keep my view fixed on her mind blowing gaze, which had just lit up my life, I was hooked... totally!!
As the weeks passed and I continued to pose, the door continued to open, she kept my nerves bubbling for weeks. Sheer wonderful weeks. I had fallen head over heals with her, hook line and sinker. I couldn't sleep, had lost my appetite. The tea break came, a much needed hot drink to put the colour back into my skin, I was shivering! I tried to get closer but not having much knowledge about me, just the model, I kept suitable distance. Time came and went, I couldn't wait for the next week to arrive. My heart was pounding, what was I to do should she talk to me? I hoped for her to say some thing, even if it was just ' hello.' As the class drew to an end, I got dressed very quickly in the hopes that I could at least open the door for her and be acknowledged.... and my plan worked. I was all fingers and thumbs, words failing my awkward tongue, I must have sounded like some retard; but I had at least in the three weeks of seeing my new found fantasy lover, exchanged some kind of language.... supposedly English!
The time came for me the next week at art class when I found to be playing 'Prince' on the CD player we some times used, just for back ground music. I was squatting down trying to get the stupid machine to work when guess who appeared and asked what I was doing? I looked up, almost losing my balance. She had the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. I was hypnotised. After that brief introduction, and that of the previous week, I just had to find out her name. 'Hi' I said... I'm Eve.... and waited with baited breath... reaching down and offering me a hand, she pulled me up to her level. ' Hello,' and she introduced herself to me, her name was Jo.
So there it was, set in stone so to speak. Later that evening we were all invited to the local pub for a drink by one of the other artists, who's birthday I think it was. I made sure I was the last to arrive so I could stand and watch... well I'd been sitting down all night and didn't fancy sitting down again. Several drinks later, I decided to go to the ladies. I was just about to get up when Jo got up too. I waltzed off in the direction of the ladies, unbeknown to me, Jo was in hot pursuit behind me. The door opened and as I came to shut it, Jo was there, in front of me, her eyes wide and staring right at ME!! 'Hi' my words failing to come out properly. Our hands touched as we both tried to open or shut the door. Time stopped. Space stopped. Our gaze met with such passion and heat, her eyes burned into mine like never before. My foot losing hold of the rough sticky carpet, she pulled me towards her and we clashed... but a planned clash. We kissed like never before kissing. Her hands were all over me, I couldn't get my breath, I ate her face off. Hands pulling, exploring, clothes removing. We were like warriors... no.... LOVERS!! She pulled me this way and that, and I fell with total abundance. Her magnetism was ten fold.
My lips stung with the sheer power of her kisses. My tongue ached for more. I pushed her against the wall, with a thud, holding her hands above her head..with little restraint, I unfastened her bra, her breasts - full and juicy, nipples erect. I took each one in turn in my mouth and sucked hard then soft, teasing her, she gave me her all. The door made a creaking noise. We stopped and she pushed me into a cubicle, where we began again ... as though it was our first time.

To be continued....

4 comments:

Jackie Adshead said...

Mmm... it's amazing what artists and models can get up to isn't it!

Indi said...

Jackie~ yeah, aren't they the lucky ones!!

nitebyrd said...

Personally, I'd like to see the painting(s) that were done from THAT sitting! LOL

Maybe I should look for a life class, I haven't been to one in forever. ;)

Indi said...

nitebyrd~ maybe you should come visit England? we have some amazing art here...