Monday 25 February 2008

Courage.

In previous posts I've talked about the 'Abyss' and how it drags me down into the unknown. Well I'm kissing the 'Abyss' goodbye as from today.. Kickin it into orbit. No more cutting, no more bleeding and putting myself down.. instead I'm holding my head up high and walking proud. Proud of who I am and who I want to be.. I'm not there yet, these are just the infant stages of my journey. The map isn't clear and I don't have sat nav either, but I know roughly where I have to head for. I've got to reach for the stars if necessary, take each day as it arrives. If we awake tomorrow then it's a blessing. I don't pretend to be any one in particular, but I am important... to me first and fore most. For once in my life, I come first. Look after number one because no one else will!! I can honestly say I'm in for an experience that will change the way I talk, think, love, live. I don't proclaim to be super human, far from it. I do know that we all have a reason for being and I WILL find the true me.

2 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I'm smiling so wide my face hurts! You are on your way and I do belive you're tugging me out of the abyss with you.

Indi said...

Oh I hope to drag you kicking and screaming out of this abyss..x