Wednesday 24 February 2010

Scream

As the bike fell away I could see the earth racing toward me. My leathers protected me but as I lay there beneath the spinning wheel of my once shiny bike, the lights went out. Instant panic stung my eyes, tears rolled down my skin, my visor steamed up. My vision blurred, I tried to move. I could not. A faint blue light flashed in the distance. I could taste blood.. my body was lying in a lake of it. I felt no pain.. I felt nothing. Feet rushed toward me, and once again the lights went out. I woke up in A&E with my neck in a brace. The curtain surrounded my bed. It was silent until the curtain twitched, a man in a white coat appeared with a sombre look on his face and then I knew some thing was wrong. I couldn't feel my right leg, but I wasn't able to look that far down the bed due to my neck being steadied by the collar. My body felt like it had .. well it had been hit by a lorry at what I could remember ... 85mph. I can't remember the exact speed but I did check my speed as I slowed for a corner. After that it all failed me. A lorry pulled out apparently, the police report, the guy had been drinking, they breathalysed him. He'll go to prison if I had anything to do with it. But right now all I have to do is recover, get my legs back working. Thank my lucky stars I didn't die. A young nurse came in to check the drip attached to my vein. She shook a thermometer inserted it into my mouth but no one was saying a word. "Excuse me but why can't I feel my leg?" She seemed to stare at me then turn and leave. My ribs felt broken, my lower back felt crushed, bruising I guess. My bike leathers had to be cut off. If it hadn't of been for my new leathers I wouldn't be here I'd be in the morgue. A close call! My right knee hurt but I couldn't move enough to feel it, I couldn't reach down. My battered body ached with every inch that had dragged itself across the tarmac. A young doctor came in, sat down beside my bed, pulled out a pen. He produced a form and handing it to me he started to speak."We found after pulling you from the wreckage that your lower right leg is so badly crushed......." I felt a dry lump in my throat. "We have done every thing we could possibly do....." I wanted to get out of bed and run away. "We need to operate....." And then it hit me, his words seem to fade, he was telling me some thing but I wasn't listening. A hand rubbed my shoulder to comfort me. " We need to Ampu........ I became hysterical, thrashing about the bed. I pulled the drip out of my vein, I was screaming and shouting. A sharp scratch and I was calming down, sedated. " I'll come back when you're calmer" and he left, pulling the curtain to as he went. I lay in that hospital bed for two whole days without moving, constant painkillers being pumped into me, intravenous filling me with fluids. My mouth was so dry, my lips had cracked. The feeling in my body had calmed down. On the Wednesday a group of younger doctors settled around the bottom of my bed. The doctor in charge read my notes then proceeded to say " this young lady was very lucky. She was wearing the appropriate gear, had she not have been, we would be burying her today." He turned and smiled at me. A single tear rolled down my cheek.
The next day I signed the consent form. At lunch time they took me into theatre to remove my badly damaged right leg. That day I lost my friend. I thought I'd never ride again... it wasn't something I'd planned on doing after losing my leg. I put that to the back of my mind. It's true what they say, once you lose a limb, you still feel it. I wanted to touch my right foot, but it wasn't there any more. Finding my feet again took me less than two weeks. I through myself into physio, morning noon and night I totted up and down the ward on crutches determined to get back to normal life. I'd even convinced myself I would ride a motorbike again one day... once a biker always a biker. The nurses couldn't get over how strong I had become. I remember my first bed bath... we had a laugh, the nurses would fight over who was going to wash me. I had my favourites too. She was in her mid thirties, she had the right kind of curves in all the right places and she knew how to warm me up. Having some dishy brunette sponge you all over on a bed covered in soft warm towels, then trace the bruises around and around with her index finger, we had names for each bruise. We had some sexy fun.. she gave me an orgasm last week, I got so hot I nearly slipped off the bed altogether. She and I would go for walks down the corridor, me in a wheel chair, her pushing. When we thought no one was watching, we'd make for the recreation room. She took me out on her day off, I had permission of the doctor, he thought the fresh air would be good for me. I'd been in hospital for three weeks. I didn't plan on leaving for a long time, I had to be able to walk with my prosthesis of which I had yet to be introduced to. Abi my new found love had packed a picnic, the sun was out. My first look at sunlight since my horrific accident. She took me into the Yorkshire hills. The scent of freshly mown grass. The view was breathe taking beautiful. She pulled into a gate way, close to wear we sat down on a blanket. I hopped out of the car stumbling on to the grass and falling over. We laughed so hard I almost wet myself. The basket was brimming over with goodies, but I hadn't eaten a proper meal in all the time I'd been in hospital, I'd lost weight, my stump was skinny like an alien.. I couldn't bring myself to look at it. Chilled wine, cheese, nibbles... freshly prepared strawberries, she knew how to treat me. With the sun on our backs I lay down. " What you thinking?" I looked straight into the distance tears formed on my cheeks. She pulled me toward her and planted a kiss on my lips, a wave of sweet nectar trickled down her cheek. " I'm scared " the words fell from my lips... Abi held my hand kisses the back of it. " I will look after you, now and when you have your new leg.." " I love you...." I sobbed and held her so tightly. " You have come so far so soon, your true grit and determination has carried you to where you are now, you have achieved so much.. you will soon be running around me!" I looked at her and laughed.."Ya reckon?" "Yeah..I do." We lay down in the soft earth, my hand teasing her right nipple through the soft fabric of her t shirt, we kissed softly then deeply.. my fingers stumbled for her jeans, she helped me. I made her scream in minutes of shoving my tongue in and out of her juicy cunt.. I looked odd lying there with my right stump sticking up from the grass, my head bobbing up n down.. the sun on my back. I reached up taking her nipple between my finger and thumb, the height of her orgasm rising... "Arrrrrrrghh ..." She screams with both lungs, her juices emptying onto my face.... the scent of her swollen pussie still twitching with the after tremor. I lay tender kisses on the inside of her thighs... glancin in her direction, our eyes meet .. with both lungs I scream " I Love you " this echoing down the valley.

17 comments:

JStar said...

Bitter sweet...This brought tears and then stirred other emotions :)

Anonymous said...

That was the longest I ever held my breath in my life....

Secretia

Indi said...

JStar ~ I thought I'd take a different approach, thank you :)

Indi said...

Secretia ~ I enjoyed writing it..holding my breath too. I have a good imagination, just hope I never have to go through it..

Heff said...

That was probably the most text I've ever bothered to read in a post. The earth is racing toward me.

Indi said...

Heff ~ So I guess you enjoyed it? Thanks ;)

Loverboy said...

Two big fans of your blog here :]

Outstanding post~!

L & A]
xxx

Indi said...

Loverboy ~ to A&L Thankyou so much.. so when do I get the oscar?;)))) Happy you like xxx Indi

Heff said...

Iron Maiden, huh ?

I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

As a rider, this was really tough to read, but I made myself read it and I am glad I did.

Anonymous said...

I quit riding after some very near misses that would have led to the ending.

Indi said...

Heff ~ about 26years ago I had the good fortune to see Maiden live in England... they were totally AMAZING!! And worth every penny spent of the gear I wore for them ;)

Indi said...

Steel Horseman ~ This was fiction, we as riders have to hope it stays that way... for all us riders. Thank you x Indi

Indi said...

BT ~ It takes a scare or too that take us close to the other side of good to make us realise we're not super human. I have had a few silly misses but nothing to scare the fuck out of me.. thank you for reading and replying.. this is fiction, we should try to keep it that way eh? Indi x

UBERMOUTH said...

God, I thought you'd been in an accident.

Indi said...

UBS ~ I'm fine, having said that I am going out on my bike this morning, but U will be Csreful promise..x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.