Sunday 17 July 2011

Blogs that rock !


OK peeps, it's come to my attention that there are some amazin bloggers out there.
So before I go to Canada on Tuesday.. I have decided to dig deep into my pocket of lurve and pull out some names that 'keep it coming' so to speak. I have a big heart. Plenty of room for these and many other peeps who in their infinite wisdom create such mind blowing stories which on my darkest of days.. brighten my world and in my book that's one hell of a lift for me... I love you all for doing that.

So here we have it...as we say in England: Drum roll please...............

Nitebyrd..

Spikyzorajones..

Ubermouth..

pleaseatme..

Something savage comes this way..

Red shoes...

Krippled Warrior..

Bama Trav..

red.neck chic..

So there you have it..

These people rock my world, come collect your award. I LOVE you all, equally.


Indi

mwuah !! XX

14 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Thank you, beautiful! I LOVE you, too!

Indi said...

nitebyrd ~ *smiling* Ditto babe


Indi

XX

UBERMOUTH said...

You're the sweetest blogger there ever was!

Thanks for including me,Indi. :)

Indi said...

UBS ~ How could I ever forget you babe... ;), packing done... time to colour my hair.... RED!!!!


Indi


xx

KrippledWarrior said...

Thanks doll.

Indi said...

KP ~ You're very welcome ;)


Indi

xx

Red Shoes said...

Thank you, Ms Indi... That is quite a group in which you chose to place me.

:o)

Thank you so much!!

Have fun in Canada!! :o)

~shoes~

Indi said...

Shoes ~ I've just finished re-packing my suite case (for the umpteenth time)..we go today, it's raining here... but we don't have massive mosquitos!! Try not t miss me ;)


Indi


xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Indi ...aside from telling you that I have always enjoyed your blog, O must ask you a question ... have you any idea what happened to Spiky? last week, her blog and e-mail were good ... now, both are shut down and I can't get in touch with her. We have spent the last 5 years or so being e-mail friends and now she appears to be gone without a trace.

Any ideas ... how to get in touch with her?

Thanks, love

Anonymous said...

You rock Indi. Swing down south when you get on this side of the planet, XOXOXO. I will be waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

Indi - I know what happened to Spiky.

red.neck chic said...

Oh... you KNOW I love you!!! I wish I was in Canada right now - I'd be totally stalking you in a non-freaky way...
LOL

THANK YOU!!! I hope you're having fun!!! I miss you!!!

(Texas... think, "Texas" next time... it's almost as big as Canada...)

;-D xoxoxoxo
robelyn

Dianne said...

I came by from nitebyrd's place to say congrats on the new bike
enjoy!!

and she's right, you have got awesome breasts :)

pleaseeatme said...

Thanks beautiful! I had to go down for a little so hubs wouldn't use the blog in court for the divorce! I'll bring it back soon!

God, I wish I was headed north to Canada! I'd let you ride me! Since, there's no bike in Canada! I have just the toy in mind for you too! My strapless strapon needs a good testing since it arrived today!

Safe travels, red!
Please