Monday 4 July 2011

Projectile

Projectile,
something
that comes
with such
a force it
damn near
knocks you
off your
feet, but
as I was
kneeling
to begin
with it
was so
easy. open
my mouth
try not
to think.
I think
I've had
food poison-
ing..
I can't
remember
the last
time I was
so violently
sick...
The muscles
in my abdomen
ache, the
flesh from
my chest
up into
my throat
hurt. I
burnt that
dangly
thing at
the back
of my throat
with the acid
that choked
the puke
that sailed
through my
crying corpse
last Friday.
In and out
of bed, pints
of water
drank. Covers
on.. covers
off.. sleep
I got none!
Saturday I
felt so cold,
I didn't even
look at food.
Then came
the finale,
sitting on
the toilet
was like
turning on
the taps!!
I eventually
had to wash
the sheets,
what I thought
was a'fart'
happened so
god damn fast.
So I called
in a sickie
today, my first
in over 18
months. I
haven't eaten
in two whole
days.. I have
no appetite a
yet. AND I've
weighed myself,
'WOW' I've
puked up at
least half
a stone!
Detox..
throwin
up, boffin,
pukin, what
ever you
wish to call
it, it's
all the same.
I have no NRG,
So I'm stayin
put toady. I
hope I regain
my love of
food back
soon or I
may just
waist
away!

4 comments:

merry weather said...

Been there. Hate it! Lived it with you again just now. Beautifully put. So hope it's over..!!!

Hug X

Butch Boo said...

You poor thing! Depths of despair, wretched wretching.

I hope you feel better.

A big warm strong hug. X

Indi said...

merry weather ~ It's a totally ghastly affair, so undignified... one more day off work, hopefully I'll have my strength back by Wednesday.. ;)Thank you


Indi

xx

Indi said...

BB ~ there I go again, is it OK if I call you BB? I have stopped throwin up but my inside aches from doin it. Thank you, nice to see you, thank you for droppin by


Indi

xx