Thursday 26 July 2012

'For Sale.'

White and lacy... clean. One lady owner!
I said a few meaningful words to which
I still hold deep in my heart... one clean
white, used only once, low mileage..
wedding dress .size 12. Any offers?
I tried it on the other night.. I was just
9 stone when I got hitched .. all those
wonderful years ago... I held my breath
climbed in and zipped myself in....
couldn't breathe out but I got into it.
I don't have a photo as yet, but when
I eventually get my brand new lap top
I'll down load the pictures, from my
mobile phone.

2 comments:

red.neck chic said...

you know... i never had a wedding dress! LOL

if i bought it, i'd have to find somewhere to where it...

i'd rather just see you in it!! wedding picture please!!!

i miss you.
xoxoxo

Indi said...

red.neck chic - OK well when I get my new laptop and figure how to down load (slow learner) I'll send you piture via this amazing technology call internet ;))))
Miss you too pretty funny lady xxoxx

Indi