Wednesday 12 May 2010

Viral infection


OK everyone out there in blog land... the truth is I have been having shit loads of problems with this aged laptop of mine. Today I tried in vein to get the fucking thing to respond ( talking slowly to it-yeah right, as if) but it wouldn't listen ( like men!) So then I decided maybe I should throw the god damn stupid fucker out of the window ( that would make me feel better but it wouldn't help my situation!) So On Saturday my dear friend is hopefully going to operate and fingers (arms, tits and eyes crossed) some thing can be done to give my faith full friend who I've had for 5 years, bring it back to life. (don't hold ya breath!). I may be away for a long time (how will I cope?). If by any chance she can not figure the problem out ( I think some fuckin twat has given my laptop a 'VIRUS' so if I find out who it is ( I know this will never happen) but if it did I'd knock their fuckin lights out!! So that is my situation at present. I haven't forgot who you all are..... boo hoo. . I always hoped this wouldn't happen to me but it seems to have and I being not so computer literate, am FUCKED!! By the way I won't be here for 3 weeks in June/July so this is a taster of not having my amazin posts to read, get used to it people, this is just a test run for my Canadian holiday away ( after today I truly need it).

Indi


xxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know my older laptop was giving me troubles for a while. I was about to scrap it and buy a new one when I decided to download Google Chrome. Now it works nice. It is still old and some things are still slow. But it was getting ridiculous.

greekwitch said...

I hope your friend will manage to sort it out whatever it is. Maybe a reset will help. Maybe it is something simple.
If it is n't i will definitely miss you and so will do a lot of people.
Good luck.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

indi: Hi babe. It'll be just fine after your friend cleans it out and reinstalls everythig back in. I've had my home computer...which I don't use because my son is on it cleaned out about three times.

I'll be gone around that time too...vacay in Montana, Nebraska and Florida...but really I'd rather be on a boat in the Eastern Bahamas.

xx

The Savage said...

You will be missed Indi. Lotsa luck on the computer... It'll work... I just know these things.

Anonymous said...

Despite not listening (smirking), I hope the laptop comes through ok.

JStar said...

Oh I know this issue all too well! Mine crashed...

Heff said...

Wipe the drive and reinstall the operatting system. I fixed 4 of my old computers that way. Worked like a charm.

Indi said...

Christiejolu ~ I will try that one, thanks. I've just about given up, I don't have alot of patients at the best of times. I might have t buy a new one but it will have to wait until after I return from Canada which is a bloody long time, I'm using my daugthers at mo.

Indi

x

Indi said...

greekwitch ~ yeah me too. 't be gonefr long, tell you the truth I dread th though of not being able to blog

Indi

x

Indi said...

Spiky ~ hate not being able to write and my daugthers latop ismessing around too, it's off to the doctors tomorrow fr a look see! ave afab holiday. I can't wait for mine.

Indi

xxx

Indi said...

Savy ~ and I will miss all of you out there in cber blog land. I ay not have any fingr nails left at theen of thee many weeks m without cntact. I guess it happens o anyone?!

Indi

xx

Indi said...

Steel Horseman ~ tHANK U.

iNDI

X

Indi said...

Jstar ok WILL DO. even this latop is not behaving as it shud!!!!!

Indi

x

Indi said...

Heff ~ you may as well say that in chineese Lol. hanks anyway

Indi

xx