Thursday 27 August 2009

Out of sorts

I haven't written anything of late. I haven't actually felt like writing, I think I'm going through a block. It happens some times. But I can tell you I'm off on my holidays next Wednesday...on my motorbike, dressed in black leather from head to toe.....'Mmmmmmmmm' can't wait to tell you the truth, I'm just hoping my left leg holds up for the 200 mile journey. Am awaiting surgery for a hideous ailment that has hindered me for years, but just of late I've been suffering really badly. I have to take copious amounts of painkillers every day and to tell you the truth, they don't do a great deal for me. BUT ... and there's always a 'BUT.' If I didn't take them then I would feel a lot more pain am sure, so for all the moaning that I do, it could be worse! Anyway, back to my holiday.. I've been to Whitby on more than one occasion and I love the countryside in north Yorkshire.. the coastal walks, the scenery, the sea views, walking on the beach, the shops, and if I can find a tattoo shop I'm going to cover up one of my old tattoo as I'm fed up with it. The roads must have been built with bikers in mind. Winding and twisting with numerous hills, totally mind blowing. So what with the fresh air, gallons of tea, full English breakfasts to fill me up for the day. I will take some photos of the local talent tho!!!!! I love to go sight seeing too, with a difference!!!!!!!! So I hope after my break away, I hope to come back totally refreshed and ready to carry on where I left off, writing as I have done before, getting the juices running, getting my audience salivating, all 'hot' n 'bothered' ....... awaken my imagination.

4 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

Have a nice holiday Indigo and do be careful on your bike[or you may not have a leg to operate on]

Indi said...

UBERMOUTH ~ Thanks for that. I'm usually fairly careful, all depends on what kind of mood I'm in and where the police are parked!! No seriously, I will be careful and am soooo looking forward to not going to work for a whole week, I need this break...just need the weather, but that's not going to well by all accounts, rain on the way!!

Jackie Adshead said...

Have a great time in Whitby - its a wonderful place and I know you'll have fun there.... :)

Indi said...

Jackie ~ Thank you ... this rest is a long time over due, am in desperate need and looking forward it.. :-)