Saturday 3 December 2011

BaGgY wAiSt SyNdRoMe...

Today I started off feeling well,
but as the day progressed it all
changed. My stomach is so swollen
now I look 7 months gone! This
they call IBS is literally a
right royal pain in the....
eventually ASS!! I went
Christmas shoppin, did
really well, started
and almost finished in
one day, can't be bad.
Tonight we have friends
coming round for a simple
meal..chicken balti, roast
veg n basmati rice if any
of you are feelin hungry?!
I've had to change into
a pair of sloppy baggy
gym bottoms, elasticated
waist syndrome! It makes
me feel sluggish..
trapped wind isn't
pleasant... esp when
ya can't move it on.
I'm done moaning now.

6 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

feel better soon indi

Indi said...

KP ~ Thank you ;-*


Indi


x

nitebyrd said...

I'm wishing you the freedom to fart and belch with abandon! Feel better, beautiful. IBS SUCKS!

nitebyrd said...

Oh! I mailed your Abby picture on Saturday! Thanks again for coming over to read and comment. :-*

Indi said...

nitebyrd ~ This is normally a subject we all avoid. The laxatives however appear to working over time, much crapping!! , plenty windy ;/. I will post about my prize when I get it, I'm looking forward to framing it and hanging it with pride on my wall, thankyou once again... love you sexy momma.


Indi


XOXO

Indi said...

nitebyrd ~ I had a CA 125 blood test yesterday, this is just to rule out any symptoms of ovarian cancer, of which I'm sure I have none of.... will get results tomorrow! Will keep you posted


Indi


x