Wednesday 9 February 2011

'Achooooooooooooooo'

A couple of days ago I started with a suspect sore throat.
Today I have got a snotty red sore nose.. which continues
to run.......and run.................and fuckin.......run!
I have been watchin the fuckwits at work and how many don't
actually put their hands over their mouths when coughin,
sneezin? Not many. So I have now got some one's fuckin
cold. Ya know the kind I'm on about.. can't breathe, night
time heat.. sticky skin.. temperature lying in..
Watery eyes.... feelin like they don't belong to me..
tired eyes... am off to my bed. So the challenge is
to try and get rid this shitty cold long before
my birthday. Hell shit I'm actually running out of
time!! My big day is 23rd of this month.. I'm
throwing pain killers down my throat like they
are going out of fashion... washed down with a can
of cider... yum ! YUM ! Hick.. this is my new trick!

8 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

Prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery, And an Early
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Indi said...

KP ~ Aw, thank you ... ;)

Indi

xx

Red Shoes said...

Hey, Indi!! I hope you get better in time for your birthday!!

Being sick sucks...

~shoes~

Just telling it like it is said...

So sorry your not up to par if your snot is green you need antibiotics...nurses orders clear its viral...

Anonymous said...

watch those European colds, they usually have an accent from hell and can and have killed. Get well, had a little of it myself, come by, share some close face to face and we can create a good virus together. Name it after each other, Bamindi nx45u.

Indi said...

Shoes ~ It sure does ~ drip, sniffle ~ cough ! Thanks

Indi

xx

Indi said...

Just telling it like it is ~ not sure on colour but my nose is red?! My throat is too.. achooo


Indi

PS

Ya wanna come rub my chest? >;->

xx

Indi said...

BT ~ 'BAMINDI' Love it .. you should sell the idea to the Russians !! Let's confide in germs warfare... those that sneeze without due care and attention.. sneeze back in anger ;))))))))))



Indi

xx