Monday 7 September 2009

Ripple

Reach out and take my hand.
Feel my fingers, ripple your hair,
grasp all that I offer you..
inhale all that we share,
all that we breathe.
Endeavour...create this
world that is ours.

You lie before me
with gilded hair, gold
strands fall like rain upon
my skin. Tears trickle
down my cheek, sweet nectar
tasting honey.
Your chest rises then falls
and rises once more, my hand
moves with shuddered pace.

Eyes closed you mimic my
speed with simple touch for
you to please, increased
pleasure, legs wide, my hand
covers your silk purse, eyes
wide you stare into space.

Crisp white linen, knuckles white,
A torrent of heat rising,
I hear your pleasure, I read
your mind. With nipples hard
your voice reaches new heights.
Contorted with fire that rises
through your soul, hold tight
this pleasure, my love for you.

10 comments:

Topaz said...

I like the play of opposite textures and senses, it's lovely.

Indi said...

Topaz ~textures and senses are good. Thank you

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Oooo, I like this one. It's so poetic.

It's wonderful honey...

more please. :)

Indi said...

Spiky ~ Thanks honey, ya think so ? After I'd finished writing it, I felt it wasn't my usual riddled with heat poem, guess am a bit rusty after my holiday...

Shelly Rayedeane said...

That's actually quite beautiful. :)

Jackie Adshead said...

Whew, that's very evocative, and soulful.

Indi said...

Shelly Rayedean ~ Thank you

Indi said...

Jackie ~ I like soulful and evocative, thank you ;-)

UBERMOUTH said...

You're quite sensual,aren't you Indigo?

beautifully written. You should have a collection of short stories published.

UBERMOUTH said...

poems, I meant.