Saturday 9 May 2009

Thank you

Today I received an award from a fellow blogger. Her name is 'doll.' I am
very honoured to get this fabulous award. Thank you. It means a hell of a lot when you people read and appreciate my writing especially when you leave such lovely comments. I believe I've come a long way since I first started writing my stories. I hope I can continue to produce such master pieces; and go from strength to strength. I haven't written for a while, due mainly to 'writers block.' But.... I shall find my feet (hand) again very soon. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank every one out there in blog land who take time out to come visit me, this means the world to me. When I first started writing.. spelling, punctuation wasn't my forte, but we all learn form our mistakes! Once upon a time I couldn't even get my head around the workings of a lap top, let a lone create a blog! I have had one or two lessons from certain friends, but I'm getting there, slowly but surely.
I have to admit I love my blog, it's my way of escaping reality. It's my little world where the sun may not always shine, but it never rains!

2 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Mon dieu, you got the sexy blogger award.

It is so you..it was made for you. hehehe.

I love reading you.

you rock sexy blogger girl.
ciao honey.

Indi said...

Spiky ~ 'gosh' am so now beaming with pride that you should say that about me... to me! I've never had anything made for me, not even a pair of shoes!! No mam.. nothin so fine as this 'sexy Blogger Award' am totally smitten with it... I love you reading me, I'd like to ..... 'er getting carried away now..!! Thanks spiky, you rock too babe.x