Wednesday 14 January 2009

Dreams

I've made a few plans for the year ahead. Some may happen while others may not. But some thing that has always given me the drive to write is to actually have my work printed, in a book-magazine.... whatever publication, I've got a few in mind. I just have get myself motivated and start the search for my dream to become reality. This would mean the world to me... for other people to read my Erotic stories, poetry etc. etc. I know I'll be in a sea of competitiveness, like a salmon swimming up stream, fighting every step of the way, getting battered on the way, but I always say that if you really REALLY want some thing in life then go out and get it, that applies to women too !!!! And I am living legend to that, I went out and got my woman, we're now together after 15 years apart. Any how wish me luck out in there in the big wild world of publication. It may take a while, but as it says on the back of my London Marathon medal ' Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm ' this was written by Ralph Waldo Emerson : Poet. I breathe erotica, women are my passion.

7 comments:

Jackie Adshead said...

Best wishes for every success with getting your writings published! Go girl!

Indi said...

Jackie~ Thanks, I've longed for the moment when I can see my name in print, apart from my speeding ticket Lol...

NAVAL LANGA said...

If you have plans to be abroad, then India would be a good choice.

Here is my blog telling something about India.
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Indi said...

naval langa~ Thank you for dropping in on my blog site. Yes I would love to visit India, but the true India... some day maybe I will take flight and come there..

Indi said...

naval langa~ Thank you for dropping in on my blog site. Yes I would love to visit India, but the true India... some day maybe I will take flight and come there..

nitebyrd said...

Indigo, your new passion for love and life will make you successful, I just know it. You write so beautifully and evoke such feeling that a publisher would be an idiot to turn it down.

Indi said...

Nitebyrd~ Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm now living the dream... not only am I in love but I have found myself at last.