Saturday 10 January 2009

Affinity

The touch of your hand upon my skin, goose bumps run in millions like a tidal wave breaking......I shudder. A smile broadens my grin. Your spread your legs, take my hand, and with your hand on mine, make circling movements over your pubic mound... and all this time our eyes stay-fixed; I understand your want...... your need...... your sexual desire..!!
So slowly do I make small circles around your hairy mound, the camouflage that hides your sex, the pink folds of flesh that nestle beneath the loosely curled hair. You bite your lip, slightly .. quietly scream under your breath. Reaching for your nipple, licking ... gently sucking-playing with your hunger. .... teasing. Your lying on your side, you roll to your back, legs further apart, knees bent..... easy access. Slowly, gently, I insert a finger into your sex .. now warm and juicy- lubricated with your hunger, the aroma fills my nostrils, I want to taste you my love. The touch of your hand upon my skin.. you pinch my nipple hard as I enter your cunt; squelching and wet ...' Oh 'so wet! Dragging your hands through my hair, jerking my head backwards and devouring my mouth. Tongues dart in and out,saliva dribbling down our chins, the chase is on. My own desire is awakened, eager to please you but wanting to come too. Taking my hand away from you mouth, still rubbing your clit; I make reach for my own sex, ' stop.. ' your whisper, replacing my hand with yours, we're know rubbing each others sex, feeding the hunger. I look up to you, our eyes fixed. Squelching pussies in time. Legs wrapped together. Thrusting my groin in time with your hand, trying to concentrate on your sex. 'Quicker' I whisper, as I do .. my hand moves in time with yours. I can feel my clit starting to throb, this hunger that we have awakened .... to feed our souls. Two body's cuffed together by love. Every inch of my flesh is rising to your touch. Our nipples are so erect; swollen ... hot buds of flesh, like a flower opening in spring, reaching for the sun for the first time. The more I fuck you, the more I want to be fucked. Bite my lips, seize the moment, ' Oh god ' the pain is exquisite. You're coming, your voice shaking, out of control. I too can feel the power of my orgasm rip through my being like nothing I've ever experienced before, I try to control my own orgasm, doing my best to make you cum. Fingers still circling, hot and wet, juices flowing. You're riding my hand, your knees pointing north, total abandonment written all over your face. A trickle of sweat between your ample breasts, tracing the out line of your mouth with my free hand. At the point of no return you scream like a pan chi ...
Thrashing subsided, you lie beside me motionless. I watch your every breath, your stomach rising and falling; our gorgeous breasts rising and falling. You lie there staring at the ceiling...... our bodies spent, a chill runs over me, like the tidal wave before. I pull the duvet over us .... You fall asleep in my arms. I lay a gentle kiss upon your cheek ..and whisper ' I love you ..' eyes still shut.. you smile.

8 comments:

Jackie Adshead said...

Beautiful. And hot!!!!!!!!! :)

Indi said...

Jackie~~~ Thank you..

Spiky Zora Jones said...

OMFG...that was so hot and I am left here alone with only my hands to touch myself. Oh...pout

Oh...that made me so wet. Too bad I'm all alone. Or maybe that is not a bad thing...there is a lock on the door.

grrr.

Sweetie...that was so wonderfully written. I love that sentence. 'The more I fuck you the more I want to be fucked.' Oh...yeah.

ciao hot stuff. :D

Indi said...

spiky~ Thank you for your lovely comment. Every time I read my story.. I too get wet..!!

Frequent Traveler said...

Oh God, Indigo... beautifully written - so hot. You made me remember what it feels like to have desire....

Indi said...

Loving Annie ~ Thankyou. Desire keeps my ticking, keeps me alive.

nitebyrd said...

Oh! Dear! Gods! ... That was so damn sexy, I've got to go have a cigarette!

Indi said...

Nitebyrd~ have one for me ...PLEASE!! I'm on a roll, just hope it continues to run!! Thankyou