Sunday 8 May 2011

Shit Proof

Out on my bike 'Spike,'
today I learnt how to
fly... like the wind.
My fear used to be
downward sliding
hills with bends
enough to make
any unsuspecting
novis.. throw up.
Off to Europe in
five weeks time,
time to navigate
some real white
knuckle rides..
time to get
shit proof with
my abilities..
safety bein a
small aspect
of every day
ridin. How to
execute my
next ride..
play safe?
Neah...not
me.. I like
to ride like
the wind, say
hello to Satin.
Kiss my mother
fuckin ass....
hahahahahahaha
hahahahaha..as
you can see I
don't give a
flyin fuck.. I
need that added
ingredient...
you know what I
mean? Adrenalin
rush, push the
limits, show
me what ya made
of. If we never
fail how do we
know if we can
succeed? That
is the burning
question I keep
asking.... push
to the limits
and when you're
tired realise
this.. you can go
twice the distance
again and again..
Shit proof..
ride to live, live
to ride......
Jesus sits behind
me, I have the
devil on my
handle bars!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful. We've yet to wed!

UBERMOUTH said...

Just be careful Indi. I suspect you're the reckless sort. :)

Which countries are you going to ?

nitebyrd said...

Please, PLEASE be careful but have fun! :)

Indi said...

BT ~ Don't worry my luver... I'll be back !


Indi


xx

Indi said...

UBS ~ We sailing from Plymouth on the ferry to northern Spain- Santandair.. then we're wanting to see a bit of Belgium, Frence, Monaco... doin the pirinese , Italy.. in no particular order...should be fun, and a numb back end too lol


Indi


xx

Indi said...

nitebryd ~ I will for you my lovely... oh n BT my future husband *wink* be careful...honest!


Indi

xx

red.neck chic said...

So in 5 weeks time I will be turning blue while waiting for you to get home safe and sound!!! I'm SO excited for you - take your camera so I can live vicariously through your eyes!!!

I'm on facebook - but I can't find you! I'm "robelyn yepthatsme"... LMBO!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
do you have a bell on "Spike"?

robelyn

Indi said...

red.neck chic ~ Robelyn.. I'll be fine and looking forward to seeing Europe with the thought of you seeing it all in your eyes, through my vision? I've had beer... I think I got that one right Lol.. I'll go look for you on FB.. after signing off here...

Indi

XOXOXOXOXOX