Tuesday 3 May 2011

Celebrations ...yay !!


Hello fellow bloggers.. I have come to the conclusion that it is time to give an award. This is for bloggers who rock my world...
I would love to give each one of you who I consider to be of great personality and grace, fine writings and funnies aside. We/this world .. many continents have had shit weather, disasters.. human life lost.. and what with the economic climate stinging us every step of the way... I feel it is time to put all this behind us for now and give ourselves a big hug.. If I was there I'd be giving the hugging.. with several hot kisses along the way, not to mention lashings of alcohol. ;)

So my list of 'Blogs that rock my world' are:-

1. nitebyrd

2. Something Savage comes this way

3. Spikyzorajones.

4. Ubermouth

5. pleaseatme

6. red.neck chic

7. Bama Trav.

For these are my favourite people who over the years of my blogging.. have supported me, made me laugh, been there to help give me a shoulder to cry on when I've needed to. These I consider to be friends even though we have never actually met one another. So come collect your awards. You get to keep them forever, you don't even have to pass them on to some one else, the rules of engagement have changed. ENJOY !!

Indi n out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Red Shoes said...

Those are some good bloggers there!! 'Specially that Nitebird and Red.Neck character!!!

~shoes~

red.neck chic said...

I'm blushing!!! BLUSHING! It ran right up under my freckles...

oh wait - YOU are the erotic writer. ;-D Alcohol? Hugs? YOU? AND the company I'm keeping via your list? What could be better?!

You know I love you half a world away...

Thank You Thank You!!!

I'm sending you bottles of alcohol and Texas-sized hugs and kisses right now.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
robelyn

nitebyrd said...

Oooo, girl! Look at your ROCKIN' background!

Thank you, sweetie. You know I love you like chocolate! You're one of my favorite writers and women. Plus, you've got the BEST tits on the internetz! ;)

MMMMMM-WAH! You beautiful thing!

UBERMOUTH said...

Thank you, Indi. The sentiments you expressed are so sweet!

The Savage said...

Thank you, Indi. I am deeply honoured, so much so that I spelled honoured the British way....

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet of you juggs....I mean Indi. I take it that I would be one of the one's to recieve a "hot" kiss upon meeting??? XOXOXO :)

Indi said...

Shoes ~ They sure are ;)

Indi


x

Indi said...

red.neck chic ~ You have freckles? Mmmm I love women with freckles...
I love you too darlin... half the world away to Infinity and beyond *wink*


Indi


xx

Indi said...

nitebyrd ~ I never actually knew when I put my 'tits' on blog land...just how much interest I'd gain AND from women!! I'm just glad I'm not on twitter... (what is twitter anyway?) You lady are my bestest blogger along with Spiky, where's she gone? I miss her.
I love you lady ... thru n thru


Indi


xxx (((((mwuah)))))) backatchya

Indi said...

UBS ~ me SWEET? God forbid, that would ruin my tough image.... and you are welcome


Indi


xx

Indi said...

Savvy ~ Aha my friend, you are truly an amazing charactor.. and one who can spell the one word that I know you are...'onourable
;))))

Indi


xx

Indi said...

BT ~ Juggs eh? Is that my new nic name? Mmm... only you could get away with callin my that *smiles*
Oh and of course the BIG kiss and a massive tight bear hug too


Indi


xx

Anonymous said...

It's because you secretly love me isn't it???

Indi said...

BT ~ Oh my........ I guess I do in a away.. but I'm not ready to tellthe world just yet, so it has to be OUR secret...right???


Indi


*wink*

xx