Sunday 12 October 2008

New Love

The night was frosty, a thin layer of fog covering the earths crust. I called for a bottle of red wine, some thing to calm the nerves. We hadn't seen each other for several years, not since your girl went away-precious time to heal. I parked the car and walked gingerly up the gravel drive, dogs barking in every direction echoing all around-met by one tiny dog with a face that resembled road kill.. the breed I think imitates bad posture combined with broken nose defect ( pushed in !) After making my peace with the tiny creature... I meandered up to your front door, nerves getting the better of me. Knockin a couple of times, rearranging my jacket, straightening my hair, the door opened. God you looked so vibrant and sexy... we were all fingers and thumbs, I hugged you a welcome but really intended to kiss you, not sure if I was rushing things-treading carefully. " Hi "... yeah " hi "... coats off and wine corked. " How have you been?" You look so good, I mean- stumbling with what I was trying to say, we laughed, I know you knew what I was trying to say, it just came out back to front-nerves!!
We went into the lounge and sat down on a small but fairly comfortable sofa. After a while and several glasses of wine, I swung my leg around, folding under my leg, not knowing where to put the other one, I casually asked if you'd mind if I put it over your legs.. that's better. " More wine ?" we got steadily drunk, easing the moment when you slid your left hand up my jeans legs stroking it so softly, your right hand over the upper part of my right thigh, shivers raised up and down my spine, I wanted to kiss you there 'n' then, with the feeling of want in my pussie. Shifting my bum on the furniture, the crack of the fabric rubbin my clit, I almost came! The evening went on into the early hours of the next morning. The clock striking on every hour, Meir back ground sound. We shifted alot of emotional baggage, cleared alot of stuff, cried together, laughed together; we were meant to be.. your ex had said 'that' on many occasion, the frightened words of a dying woman.Your hands still tickling my leg, gently rubbing my foot, I love having my feet touched, sensuous. I melt under your touch, your eyes saying you want me, was I reading your mind right. You've been to hell and back these past few years, I wasn't about to take the wrong signals and ruin anything.. you turned , looked me straight in the eyes....... it felt like an eternity... I met you half way-our breath hot, skin warm, caught in the heat of the night, passions running high. I leaned forward to kiss you, you pulled back, you mimicked my move then in for the kill.. tongues deep n hot, playing the tango, your sweet tender lips against mine. My right hand tracing the out line of your face, down your neck around the front of your ample juicy breasts- you're putty in my hands; I so wanted to undress you there and then, take you to euphoria. Another night, another time, you had an early start that morning. The kitchen clock struck 2 o'clock ... we looked at each other, our mouths wet and glistening, my heart racing, the blood in my veins pumping.. my pussie so in need of some stimulation, so tired, so excited, excited for the next time we meet.......

11 comments:

Indi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Sinful Affair said...

Stunning...tasty...will be back

Spiky Zora Jones said...

sweetie...of sweets, this is wonderfully written. i read it last night. My little one is sick with a cold and was coughing, so not feeling well. I was up with him till 1:30 in the a.m. and read it. Wonderful...just wonderful. I can't wait for the next part.

Will you undress her in part two. I'll just have to wait huh?

New Love...and you're on cloud 9...that is wonderful. She is a lucky woman.

Ciao sweetie.

nitebyrd said...

Hun, I can't tell you how happy your words make me. I hope you stay on that cloud for a long, long time!

Oh! The story? Too fucking sexy!

Indi said...

asweetnectar~ thanks hun, I look forward to your return!

Indi said...

Spiky~ hope your little one is feeling better. Yes the next episode will be even steamer.... I'm feeling hot n wet just thinking about what I'm goin to write!! But I guess I'll keep you all waitin a little longer!!

Indi said...

Nitebyrd~ Thank you hun, yeah am on cloud 9 n feelin dizzy with her undivided attention ... I've waited so long to feel the touch of a woman again ... it's awesome....

Spiky Zora Jones said...

hey sweetie, came by to see what youwere up to...re-read this part and it makes me want to read the next part... more please. :D

Ciao honey.

Indi said...

Spiky~ am still up in the clouds... but will write the next installment of my new lover, some thing hot n juicy!!

nitebyrd said...

I'm glad to hear you'll be writing about her. I'm anxious to know about the person that's made you so happy. And "squirty!" LOL Give her a kiss for me and tell her I said she's a lucky girl.

Indi said...

nitebyrd~ I'll call her 'J' for now, she's amazing, loving, patient, kind, gentle, sweet, adorable... the list is endless! I will be writing about her again for sure, not sure when as I'm still in the honeymoon state. When I get my head back into mode, I can assure you it will be worth waiting for!!