Tuesday 19 August 2008

Fancy Dress

On Friday 22nd August I'm going to go fancy dress for charity, my friend Caroline's organising the evening. Her other friends are going dressed as either fairies or maids! I do not wish to go dressed as a f***ing fairy! That is not my thing.. however I do fancy going as a Dominatrix, now THAT is more my thing!! There is one other problem . . . . we're targeting the local pubs in a near by town, I'm not sure the locals could handle a full on Dominatrix? Can you imagine the lads and the older men, half of them perhaps don't even know what a Dominatrix looks like let alone does?!! I am running out of time as the event is THIS Friday night. I'm wondering 'what' I should do exactly. Does anyone have any brain waves, some thing that won't cost me a bean, as I'm skint. I am all out of ideas right now. Let me fill you in some more, my friend's doing the Sahara walk next year to raise money for diabetes, a much needed charity like all the others out there. I have to admit I'm jealous of her, although I couldn't put myself through the rigorous training that she will have to endure, I have an idea of what she will have to do to get fit, if it's anything like what I did for 6 months re London Marathon, she has her work cut out for sure and I wish her all the very best. My contribution is walking the streets and pubs begging for money, shakin my collection box, and making a complete fool of myself in the process, I truly cannot wait. SO . . . . . . . What am I to wear???????? Did think about my birthday suit but I might get arrested!! That wouldn't bode well for my occupation! Years ago my dad made some olde fashoined stocks, I sat in them locked in and people got their revenge throwing cold wet sponges at me, made loads of money, almost got the flu in the process!! Hmmmm.... come on peole I need your HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jackie Adshead said...

What do the people of the sahara wear? Can't you wear something like that? Or maybe something with a sand theme - go dressed in kiddies buckets and spades - stratigically placed - one bucket for each boob, and a spade skirt covering your nether regions! :)

Indi said...

Yeah could do but it wouldn't be very comfortable! Have decided what am going as but I can't say right now as the photos will tell all later..

Cormac Mac Art said...

Dominatrix, Vampires, Amazons, Fuck Goddesses ... actually, even Fairys! God I'm hopeless. Sorry I can't be there to help.

Indi said...

cormac mac art~ Yeah I'm pretty useless at figuring out what to wear, I usually think of some thing straight away, must be my age..Lol! I went as the devil once, took me ages to make the out fit but I won the fancy dress competition...thanks anyway

nitebyrd said...

I hope you went as a Domme! I'll bet you would be fantastic.

Sorry I'm late again!

Indi said...

Unfortunately I didn't nitebyrd~ I couldn't get hold of any thigh length boots, but what I did go as, was for me just as sexy...