Thursday 26 June 2008

Test Ride

On Saturday 28th June, I'm going to, for the very first time, ride the bike that I've fallen in love with. I have a list of questions I want to ask the dealer. I am very excited and can't wait to sit on 'Black Thunder'... that's her new name. You see I've named her and I haven't even ridden her yet let alone bought her! I do hope for nice weather but being Britain, being June, I think I'm asking for a hell of alot!! I'm even thinking about housing her, for insurance purposes. Oh yes, it's all happening. I've done my sums and can afford this hum dinger of a beast. Apparently the bike comes in dark red, silver and black, I have to Say I much prefer black... black makes a statement, black is clear and precise, black is black. The hum of the engine, the throb of the chassis between my legs, just thinking about it makes me want to go and play with my clit.... Oh and the best part...... wearing tight black leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '''OH YEAH''' I'm in love that IS for sure. Bikes and women, and if I'm bloody lucky .............. a women in tight black leather on the back of my bike, holdin on tight around my waist............. now I really must go and masturbate.......................................................................

2 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I hope you enjoyed yourself. LOL

Apparently you DID enjoy the bike ride since you've bought it!

Indi said...

'oh yeah baby.. I had a wicked time...